Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Inc CEO Elon Musk on Thursday said that owning bitcoin was only a little better than holding conventional cash, but that the slight difference made it a better asset to hold.
You’re next, Google.
It is crucial that traditional enterprises join the decentralized ecosystem to bring added security and legitimacy to the industry.
Fresh criticism from the U.S. treasury secretary fuels an already fierce correction, briefly taking Bitcoin to $47,400 lows.
- Dogecoin is an open-source cryptocurrency that was created in 2013
- The coin was founded by Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer
- This project initially started as a joke based on a popular meme at the time that featured a Shiba inu.
- The technology behind it is based on Litecoin and uses proof-of-work
- Over time it gathered one of the biggest communities and supporters
Traders are accustomed to slight price differences between exchanges, but is a 70% gap sustainable?
- Cardano’s Mary upgrade will happen at 9 PM UCT time.
- The Mary protocol will enable multi-asset and native token functionality on Cardano.
- ADA price has surged since the Mary Upgrade was announced by IOHK.
Elon Musk, currently the world’s second wealthiest man, has often made statements that have been considered forward-thinking. But they have also been controversial at times. His latest obsession seems to be cryptocurrencies.
Beyond Bitcoin price targets of $100k and even $400k, Jesse Powell, the CEO of crypto exchange Kraken, has set what may be considered by many as a ridiculous price prediction for Bitcoin. The CEO in a recent interview with Bloomberg said that Bitcoin could reach $1 million within the next ten years.